Mobile Responsive Web Design Services
What is Mobile Responsive Web Design?
Mobile Responsive Web Design enables a website to adapt to the screen-size and resolution of the device (both PC as well as mobile phone devices) that visitors use for accessing it.
A responsive website automatically changes it’s layout to fit the screen-size of the device you are accessing it with.
See Your Website Before You Pay a Cent!
We are so confident about our ability to surpass your expectations that we don’t request for payment until you are happy with the first draft of your website. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the website we build for you, or you decide we are not the fit for your business – you can leave us –without even having paid us a cent. However customers adore the websites we design and we have never had a single instance where a customer left us.
WHERE TO BEGIN?
- In our primary discussion we take a look at your business; your industry and what is the reason for your website. We cover general topics, for example, your intended customers and what type of website to design for your business. We discuss what type of arrangements will best suit your brand.
- We then design an essential structure of your website that has the fundamental plan with home page and data architecture finished (but no content stacked yet). It is here where we ensure you are 100% satisfied with our work or talk about changes to be made.
Why do successful businesses use responsive web design technology?
- Mobile internet usage dominating the world rapidly: In 2015, worldwide mobile phone internet user penetration was 52.70%. Statistics suggest that in 2017, more than 63.40% of mobile phone users will access online content through their handsets.
- Cost & time effective: Responsive website design can bring down the cost of web development along with the time involved. Instead of spending time and resources in building a separate mobile website in addition to your traditional desktop website, the responsive web design approach enables you to optimize a single business website for both desktop as well as mobile phone users.
- Rank high in mobile search results: Mobile responsiveness features among the most crucial several search engine ranking factors for websites.
- Very Easy to manage: Managing several websites at once can be very stressful, time consuming and lead to wastage of resources.
- Excellent user experience: With users getting a one-stop-shop feel, they would be eager to visit the site often to gather information or otherwise. Mobile responsive sites load faster in a wide range of mobile devices and are more user-friendly.
- Improve conversion rates: An optimized and consistent site offers better user experience. Thus, visitors would be most likely to re-visit your website than go anywhere else.
How will we design your website Mobile Responsive?
We’ll follow Google’s Mobilegeddon algorithm update of April 21, 2015.
Our mobile responsive web design service will improve browsing quality of your website and offer a smooth interactive experience.
We aim to provide your website with a layout that is perfectly compatible with the viewing environment through the use of successful industry-based technologies like proportion-based fluid grids, flexible images and CSS3 media queries.
- Proportion-based fluid grids: The fluid-grid concept requires the sizing of page elements to be in the form of relative units like percentages, rather than in absolute measures like pixels or points.
- Flexible images: Flexible images are also made to size in relative units, so as to prevent them from appearing displayed outside their containing device.
- CSS3 media queries: Based on the screen-size and resolution of a device, media queries allow a particular web page to use different CSS style rules to fit the requirements of the device.
Our mobile responsive web design team will make sure that your business is all set to enter the mobile responsive web zone.