WordPress Website Design Services
What is WordPress about?
WordPress was initially introduced as a popular Content Management System (CMS) that could be used as a blogging platform anywhere in the world. Popular brands like The New York Times, BBC America, Bata, Sony Music, Discovery Communications, Justin Bieber, Uber Technologies Inc…. along with 60 million such websites today use WordPress.
See Your Website Before You Pay a Cent!
We are so confident about our ability to surpass your expectations that we don’t request for payment until you are happy with the first draft of your website. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the website we build for you, or you decide we are not the fit for your business – you can leave us –without even having paid us a cent. However customers adore the websites we design and we have never had a single instance where a customer left us.
WHERE TO BEGIN?
- In our primary discussion we take a look at your business; your industry and what is the reason for your website. We cover general topics, for example, your intended customers and what type of website to design for your business. We discuss what type of arrangements will best suit your brand.
- We then design an essential structure of your website that has the fundamental plan with home page and data architecture finished (but no content stacked yet). It is here where we ensure you are 100% satisfied with our work or talk about changes to be made.
Why bigger brands are using WordPress as a platform to create websites?
- WordPress is easy to Use: Websites built on WordPress require very less effort for operation and content management. People with no prior technical knowledge can work on such websites effortlessly.
- Designing of Website can be customized easily: WordPress website design enables you to make your website attractive and easy to view. The design of the website can be customized easily so that the brand gets better exposure through the website. It provides unique style and experience for its visitors.
- Mobile Responsive Design: With Mobile Responsive technology, the user can view WordPress website in their mobiles easily. This technology makes a website adapt to the screen-size of mobile, tab and PC. It is user-friendly and can adapt to screen resolutions of PCs as well as mobile devices, with ease.
- Search Engines give higher ranks to WordPress Sites: The coding schema of WordPress websites are simple and that makes it easier for search engines to index them. Because of WordPress’s highly customizable nature the images, post and pages can be provided with Meta tag keywords, titles, descriptions of their own. Thus, improving chances for better SEO.
- In-built blogging capacity of WordPress: WordPress originally started as a blogging platform. Blogging capabilities are therefore in-built and are easy to understand for the first-time users. Adding RSS/emails to your blogs, adding commentaries and recent posts to multiple pages in a website are very easy to do in a WordPress website. Blog posts in websites help in driving more traffic to website pages.
- Ecommerce Service: WordPress has come a long way from being just a blogging platform to being used as a robust solution for creating ecommerce websites. The plug-in feature of WordPress helps to transform any site into a full-fledged online shop.
- Manage Website from any Computer: WordPress is browser-based web application framework. User can easily login from any of their computers and can manage the WordPress website.
- HTML or FTP Software is not required: WordPress is a self-supporting system that does not require HTML editing software. WordPress helps the user to upload images, documents, post blogs, create new page and format text etc, without using HTML or FTP software.
- Multiple Users Platform: Using a WordPress website the administrator can set multiple users for a website and allow them access in admin area.
- Easy Social Media Integration: Business gains profits through social media. Using WordPress, one can share their post and blogs across social media and share their ideas in just one-click. It enables your potential customers to connect with you easily.
- Content scheduling in advance: WordPress enables user to publish their content by creating a schedule date for each post in future.
- WordPress uses RSS Feed: Readers will get updates about new post or blogs through RSS feeds. The RSS feed tool helps the user to keep track of the post and blogs that are being updated.
Automatic Notifications to Search Engines, e.g.
Using our WordPress development service, you’ll get the opportunity to automatically notify the major search engines. The notifications are sent every time you create a page and post or update your website.
Know how we will design your website using WordPress
Our WordPress developers will work with you to create custom design for your website to fit the requirements of your brand in following ways: